Every year over 250 Oil & Gas Operations Leaders gather here to plan their next move.
Forward-thinking oil and gas companies are making changes now to set themselves on a more sustainable path. Those who make the commitment to cost excellence, reliability and operational efficiency will emerge leaner, more nimble and more competitive.
Join over 250 heads of Operations from North America's Oil and Gas Industry at the 7th Annual Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit, returning to Houston November 7-9, 2016.
2016 program themes include:
- Improving Workforce Efficiency
- Achieving Cost Excellence
- Rethinking Cost and Complexity Across your Entire Value Chain
- Applying Lean Principles to Manage your Operating Expenses
- Maintaining Asset Integrity in Today's Low $/barrel Environment
- Improving Project Performance and Create Standardization Across Projects
- Building a High Reliability Culture
- Leveraging Technology to Drive out Operations Costs
- Driving Innovation in Your Operations
- Optimizing Maintenance and Reliability
- Making the Connection Between Safe Operations and Efficient Operations
Join us at the country's largest gathering of oil and gas operations leaders and eliminate sources of value loss now.