Every year over 250 Oil & Gas Operations Leaders gather here to plan their next move.
Forward-thinking oil and gas companies are making changes now to set themselves on a more sustainable path. Those making the commitment to enterprise operational excellence are lowering their risk and emerging leaner, nimble and more competitive. Join hundreds of Operations Leaders from North America's Oil and Gas Industry at the 7th Annual Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit, returning to Houston November 7-9, 2016.
2016 program themes include:
- Improve Workforce Competency
- Optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Develop World-Class, Cost-Competitive Operations
- Make the Connection Between Safe Operations and Efficient Operations
- Reduce Complexity and Variability with Clearly Defined Standards and Accountabilities
- Identify the Cultural Gaps that are Impacting your Company's Safety, Quality, Reliability and Profitability
- Strengthen your Core Operating Processes - including Process and Human Safety, Environmental Performance and Compliance - to Drive Enterprise Transformation
- Improve your Management System to better Identify - and Eliminate - Sources of Risk and Value Loss in your Operations
- Enhance Project Performance and Create Standardization Across Projects
- Leverage Data and Analytics Tools to Drive out Operations Costs
- Maintain Asset Integrity in Today's Low $/barrel Environment
- Apply Lean Principles to Manage your Operating Expenses
- Drive Innovation in Your Operations
Join us at the country's only event dedicated to operational excellence and eliminate sources of value loss in your operations now.