Vice President, Health, Safety & Environment
1:00 PM Laying the foundation for Operational Excellence: Establishing principles and structures that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
• Understanding the link between safety, reliability and Operational Excellence
• Creating the business case for improved operational discipline
• Why a foundation of EHS Excellence and Reliability can lead to enterprise Operational Excellence through increased discipline, predictability, and risk management
• Building a culture of Operational Excellence with standardized processes that lead to integrated operations and management
• Creating standardized approaches to various business functions: Centralizing knowledge and oversight, while giving flexibility in implementation
• What’s required to be successful?
- Skills/ learning/ training
5:50 PM Meeting production targets while improving environmental stewardship and safety: It can be done
Most oil and natural gas companies have been slashing their budget over the past three years as low commodity prices have thrown the industry into a downturn. But while cutting some operations,
companies can still increased focus on environmental safety. In this insightful presentation, Brittany Benko, Anadarko's Vice President of EHS and former Chief of Staff, Science, Technology, Environment
and Regulatory Affairs with BP, will share how the companies can is use good governance practices to ensure the business meets its production targets and simultaneously improves EH&S.