Global Process Safety Leader
Companies all over the chemical process industry and oil and gas markets are striving to achieve excellence in operations, maintenance, reliability and HSE. Whether you call it continuous improvement, operational excellence, process excellence or being world class it all boils down to people, process and technology. This workshop will focus on how to improve all three of these elements so that Operational Excellence is enhanced.
Workshop topics will include:
• People (Managers) Improvement – what managers can do to enable performance
• People (Doers) – How to choose the right people and keep them in a High Performance Organization
• Process Improvement – What processes are commonly used including ISO (45000, 14000 9000), BSEE SEMS, OSHA PSM, EPA RMP, OIMS…
• How to continuously improve all of these processes simultaneously at once using the Plan, Do Check, Act process for continuous improvement
• Leveraging Technology Like a Boss - Best Practices in Technology that yield results including:
• Dashboards, KPI reporting, metrics for Insight and Decision Support
• Automatic Risk Registers that give managers the information they need real-time
• How to leverage what you know across your enterprise using the HUAA (Heard, Understood, Acknowledged, Actioned) process that works!
• Enabling Technology and the Dos and Don’ts